Photo On September 27th, 2005, after 16 years, Ça Ira, Roger’s opera about the French Revolution, will finally be released on Columbia Records. As part of the promotional events leading up to the release, on July 25th, Roger Waters hosted an event in New York City organized by Columbia Records. The event featured Roger speaking about Ça Ira and debuted selections from his long awaited classical opera. The event was held at the Florance Gould Hall, an east side Manhattan 400 seat auditorium. My role was to direct the show and filming of the event, from cameras, lighting, sound and the interviews.
- Executive Producer: Roger Waters
- Executive Producer: Jimmy ienner, Jr.
- Executive Producer: Mark Fenwick
- Director: Jimmy ienner, Jr.
- Producer / Interviewer: David Silver
- Co Producer: Mark Feldman
- Co Producer: Fran DeFeo